Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Jentry had a birthday!

Well sort of! Yesterday our little Jentry turned 2 months old! We had so much fun spoiling her all day :) We were lucky that it fell on a Sunday and Daddy got to spend the day with us. She got all dressed up for church, then came home and took a nice nap, and then she played with daddy while I made her birthday cookies :) It was a really fun day.



Jentry loves being 2 months old, but she loves a few other things too, like...

Bath time :)


Sleepers :)

and making funny faces :)







As for mommy and daddy, well we just love everything about her :)

2 comments:

Nick & Che` said...

She's getting so big! What a cutie!! :) Happy 2 months Jentry!

Unknown said...

Jentry is looking very cute and adorable in these pictures. She’ll be all grown up in no time, it’s something I have experienced myself. My daughter is turning 2 tomorrow and I remember the day she came into our lives like it was yesterday. We are arranging a party for her birthday at the event space San Francisco.


my favorite shirt.