Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Here's to Hoping!

Hmm,
It has been a while since I have posted...what is new at our house?
Well...we have one! We are in the process of moving in :) Yay!
Jentry is almost 5 and a 1/2 months and has officially learned how to roll-over and is getting better at sitting up day by day. She jabbers and laughs all day long and it is the BEST sound ever.
Mike has been feeling kind of under the weather this week, but it seems like he is getting a bit better. Thank goodness.
We were able to visit home for Thanksgiving and that was a good time. It is fun to be back around the family for special occasions. We were indeed GRATEFUL to be there. Jentry did amazing during the long car ride. I seriously could not ask for a better baby. She is so wonderful.
I have begun a new venture selling Paparazzi Accessories and it is lots of fun. Helps me socialize and it keeps Jentry and I busy while daddy is at school all day! It was kind of scary to get started with it because I wasn't sure if I could sell it, but it pretty much sells itself, so I am already in the green and I am so glad I started with it :)
We haven't had callings at all in our ward here yet....hopefully once we start going to our next ward in a couple of weeks we will get some responsibilities! It has been nice for sure just being able to relax at church, but it really makes me feel like I'm more a part of the ward family when I am doing something to help :) We'll see!
Arizona weather beats Utah weather hands down. That is the one super great thing about living here. I wish Utah could have Arizona's weather or that Arizona could have Utah's people.....it really would be the perfect combo.

Anyway school is going well for Mike - I still wish he was done already - but we know we are in for the long haul so I am doing my best to enjoy our little victories and being happy when we reach little milestones and goals. Life really is quite the adventure.

Here's to hoping I can make the most of it!

Love, Sierra

1 comments:

The Crabby Fam said...

We can't wait to see you guys again for Christmas. Our coughs are finally almost gone! :)


my favorite shirt.