Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Addition to the Post: I realized after writing this post I actually did have a few pictures of Turkey Day, so rather than re-doing the whole post I'll just tack them on right here :) Also, on Thanksgiving day of 2010 we announced to our families that I was expecting Jentry, so the whole day was kind of a fun milestone.
Jentry watching her first Thanksgiving Day parade!


So close to sitting up on her own, but she is still a little wobbly.


Dad and Jentry with full tummies after Thanksgiving Dinner and ready for a nap :)


Well here we go with the Catch-up posts! Thanksgiving break last year was one we were looking forward to! Having been away from Family since July, we were excited to see everybody and be "home" again. We decided to drive all the way there. It took us about 8 hours to get to our half way point in St. George. Jentry was a trooper and slept a lot....although when she was awake, I don't think she appreciated not being able to see anything around her since we were doing the "night drive."
Biker and Nuny were surprised when we stopped at their house for a sleepover! They are always happy to have us, but we didn't tell them we were coming :) It was fun. Miss Jentry with Nuny!


I guess I never actually took any pictures on Thanksgiving Day, but here are just a few from our visit.


Jentry chillin' with her cousins. I have got to get her a chair like this!

Jentry got caught trying to eat her toes :)

Me and Jentry after church on Sunday.


Jentry and "Chief" (My dad)

Thanks for the nice visit home family! We drove home to Glendale, Arizona but after a few weeks it was time to MOVE! It was a bit hectic between Mike's busy school schedule and planning to come home again for Christmas, but we did manage to move our life to our new house in Peoria, (all in one day!) :) Which I'm happy to say has a backyard for Jentry to play in (eventually) Right now there are lots of Oleander plants which my dad informed me are toxic if you eat them....I looked it up to make sure he knew what he was talking about. Sure enough they cause cardiac arrest if injested...So, we won't be letting Jentry play outside til we get all of those out of the yard! A few other loves of the new house are, the driveway where we can wash our cars, a garage to park them in :) and of course the fact that it is much more space than we're used to. Haha these are luxuries I have yet to enjoy while being married. Apartments just don't have these "luxuries"!

0 comments:


my favorite shirt.