Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Magic Due Date

Well...I'm due today.

I had an appointment with my doctor this morning and I'm dilated to a 3.That's great considering I was a 1 last Thursday! Since the baby is due today and I've made some progress on my own already...He basically left it up to me as far as waiting it out, having my membranes stripped, or being induced...so, I chose induction.I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 9am to get the ball rolling!
Hopefully I'll have my baby in my arms in less than 24 hours.
I am a little anxious, and a lot excited.
I'm so happy that I get to have these life experiences, and that I have Mike to be at my side during them.
Pray that things go smoothly for us!

Love, Sierra & Jentry :)

2 comments:

Jennica said...

That is sooo exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures of her, I'm sure she will be as beautiful as her mom and I hope everything goes well during labor

Nick & Che` said...

I can't WAIT to see pictures of your sweet baby girl! Hope all goes well with delivery! :)


my favorite shirt.