Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Newsflash. Mommyhood has definitely made me my last priority.

Ok so....this morning, Mike was actually home for once when Jentry and I got out of bed...and I was making a joke (as I was carrying Jentry around with her binky in her mouth) that we should get her pictures taken like that since that is what she normally looks like! (AKA she loves her binky!) Well since I also had just gotten up, my hair was a disaster and my left-over make-up a little strewn and...so how does Mike respond to my comment? "Do you want your picture taken like that?" (AKA he thinks I always look like I just rolled out of bed.)


I know he loves me, but UGH.
I told him not to come home tonight.

1 comments:

Nick & Che` said...

Haha that made me laugh! :) I am the same way though! I usually stay in sweats all day unless I have to go somewhere... and even then I might just stay in my sweats lol :)


my favorite shirt.