Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

a little update.

I'm 36 1/2 weeks along today (if  you go by my due date that was pushed back a week from the get go!)...
Our appointment went well...but our little girl is still head down which is a great thing in every sense EXCEPT being able to see her face. We haven't been able to get a good face picture of her since 23 weeks. Oh well. We'll be able to see her within the next 3 weeks :) I've had contractions here and there for about the past 2 weeks. I am a whoppin' 1 cm dilated and baby's head is nice and low. So...My pelvis kills me when I walk around, try to cross my legs, and especially to change sleeping positions, but I'm hangin' in there :) Her weight estimate is sitting at a healthy 7 lbs. and quite honestly, I just cannot wait to meet her! Mike and I have decided to name her Jentry. The middle name is still up for bargaining so I won't post that part yet. I'm still working at Ivy Lane Pediatrics with my little patients, but hopefully I'll be done soon. The rides to school on the big yellow school bus can be quite bumpy and unpleasant. Especially for a pregnant lady in the back of the bus! That part I will not miss. Anyway...our little family has lots of BIG changes coming up and I'm praying my heart out hoping that I can take it all in stride and not cry too much :) New baby, new home, new state, new school, and more student loans than anyone ever wants...ahhh! Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Nick & Che` said...

Hang in there! She's almost here! Oh I am SOOO excited for you!! :) Sorry you can't see her face in pictures. Kam did that to me too :) It makes of a more exciting surprise though when they're born. She will be beautiful just like her momma. The greatest advice I got when Kamren came was "take it one step at a time." So my advice to you is the same. Glad things are goin well! Good luck with delivery! :) Can't wait to see her! P.S. LOVE the name Jentry! :) Very cute!


my favorite shirt.